1. X-ray radiation
· Processing of products with dimensions 47,24 x 47,24 x 62,99 inches (capacity up to 6 tons per hour)
· Antibacterial treatment of pallets, which are also processed
2. accelerated electron mode
· surface treatment of carcasses vertically (productivity is more than 100 carcasses per hour)
The complex consists of a 40-foot container, which is the basis of radiation protection.
The radiation shielding of the complex is made of concrete.
The container contains:
1) electron accelerator (power 100 kW, energy 5 MeV)
2) one or two conveyor systems: - movement of goods on pallets - moving half carcasses vertically 3) control system
4) radiation monitoring system
5) cooling system, the configuration of which depends on the ambient temperature and the temperature regime of the processed products
6) ozone ventilation system
7) other auxiliary systems
15 m X 7.5 m X 6 m (concrete radiation shielding).
Electricity consumption: 450 kWh,
Power supply: at least 600 kW.
AC frequency: 50-60 Hz.
1. Ceiling height - from 7 m;
2. Area - from 300 m² (dimensions not less than 20m X 15m).