- Possibility of processing in boxes with a size of 1200mm X 1200mm X 1600mm;
- Sterilization on pallets, which can be used for further transportation;
- Possibility of processing in the X-Ray mode.
The complex is a monoblock, and it's ready for placement inside enterprises. It does not require additional construction work and can be built into the conveyor system of the enterprise. Sterilization takes place on pallets on which used in production. No transfer of products to transport packaging is required.Equipment:
The complex is a capsule and radiation protection.
The radiation shield into which the capsule is inserted can be made of metal or concrete.
1) electron beam accelerator (power 100kW, energy 5 MeV)
2) case with a set of formwork for pouring concrete, which is a radiation protection material
3) integrated conveyor system
4) control system
5) radiation control system
6) cooling system (discussed with the customer. System depends on the ambient temperature in the region, the temperature regime of the processed products)
7) ozone ventilation system
Complex dimensions: 15m Х 7,5m Х 6m (concrete shielding).
Electricity consumption: up to 450kW/hr depending on the electron accelerator used.
Power source: no less than 600kW.
Frequency of the alternating current: 50Hz.
Total complex yardage: with concrete shielding - 350m³.
Free space requirements:
1. Ceiling height - from 7 m;
2. Area - from 500m² (dimensions not less than 20m X 25m).